Role: Full Stack Developer, Frontend Developer
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level
We are currently looking for a full-time .NET Developer (m/f) for our headquarters in Vienna, Austria.
- You aspire to develop professional solutions and help us design and implement applications based on .NET?
- You love to see the product you have developed being used world-wide, making people’s lives easier?
- You like challenges and constant innovations?
Then you will be a perfect fit for our team.
Area of responsibility:
- Help in specification, help in system analysis and development of .NET applications Web based and/or Desktop based
- Solution development based on Access Control solutions and other related areas
- Excellent programming skills and practical experience in the execution of state-of-the-art software engineering projects
- Completed technical education (college or university level) with several years of practical experience
- C#, ASP.NET MVC project experience
- Experience in relational database MySQL, Mssql
- Experience using ORMs, e.g. Entity Framework
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge of WCF, WebAPI
- Experience with Cloud Environments/MS Azure
- Experience with SCRUM, SVN, Unit Testing
- Understanding of different architectural patterns, e.g. SOA, MVC, etc.
- Fluent in English (German skills of advantage)
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Direct responsibility in your field of work and independent and structured way of working
- Operational readiness and reliability
- Resolution oriented
- Quality awareness
- Interesting and diversified projects with international clients
- Performance-based payment
- “State of the Art” technology in all areas
- Challenges in a rapidly expanding company
- Technical clearances based on your expertise
- Flexible working hours
- Regular corporate events
- Free coffee, tea, drinks
We look forward to receiving your application on bewerbungen[at]amadeosystems.com with your CV, work portfolio, and photo. Please state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.